Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Home Sweet Home











I got possession of my house a couple of days ago and Im now living in my own space again.

My furniture is however still in storage and I wont get that back for another couple of days, so I’m sort of camping out in my empty house. The garden and lawn of the house have basically been neglected for over a year now but I’m pleasantly surprised that its all still in pretty good condition. I’ve been pottering around the place for a day or so and have got the worst of it dealt with. Gardening, by the way, is one of the tasks that I consider a pleasure rather than a chore.
The plants on the large back deck are also in pretty good shape – I lost a few in the winter but that was expected. The rest seem well enough including the Lotuses, Water Lillys and Bamboos.
I thought I’d post a couple of pictures of the place for those of you who don’t live in Vancouver.


The weather is great this week and its definitely BBQ season:
– your all invited whenever you get the urge