Sunday, December 22, 2019

Bunch of 2019 pics of stuff Ive been doing.

Last years trip back to Australia... stopped in Bali to get over jet-lag for a couple of days.



Grew my beard and mo out for a few months... very silly appearance :)

Got this one going and then sold it.

Was going to sell this one that I restored/moded... but its too much fun to ride so I decided to keep it... Im such a hoarder!

Some of my summer frisbee team... Im still running around as best I can at 54yo.

My ugly little vespa next to some foreign university students car... seriously!

Another little coffee table that I made... gave this one away to a friend.

Complete rebuild/restore/renovate on this one ... Ill finish it this coming summer and then probably sell it.




Dont have enough space to store all my motorbike projects so I put some footings in and got a shipping container for them... Itll be my workshop now.

Last year I took a vacation week in Arizona... pretty warm red countryside.