Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Just Had the Strangest Dream

... It was as if I had been held captive by a bunch of freaky spiritual people somewhere in the jungles of central America... And I was put through this extended indoctrination process for months with a strange diet and lots of incense etc. It wasn't that bad but it didn't really do anything for me. I have no idea what triggered the dream but I guess it doesn't matter.

Right now I have to concentrate on trying to get my motorbike working again...
It just stopped firing on one cylinder a couple of days ago. Fortunately I have a great mechanic here and it took us a day to figure out that one of the coils was "had it". It took that long because I still get a spark when the plug is out of the cylinder - but it turns out that the spark is too weak when in the cylinder - Thats a new one for me!
Anyway, the new coil will cost me $200! and has to come from the capital so Ill just have to sit and wait here a couple of days.

I need to get on the road heading North within about a week if I am to get back top Vancouver by the start of April....


What on earth are you talking about?
... It cant possibly be June, it was just February last week!...