Tuesday, January 20, 2009

All Aboard!

So, the time has come!
The house has been emptied, the carpets have been cleaned, and the storage container has been filled and bolted closed.
Travel health insurance has been purchased and the credit card company has been informed that future transactions will be from Guatemala.

It will take me about a day to travel down to Guatemala (long stop-over in Huston) and then a few days to settle into San Pedro before I start posting from my new home. But Im actually guessing that my posts will become quite boring quite quickly since its not a very exciting location and Im not planning to be doing a lot... I guess we will wait and see on that one though.

Thus far, the Gods seem to be smiling its true...
Whats not clear is if they are smiling because Im making good choices,
OR, They are smiling because I am just about to make a huge mistake and fall flat on my face ... Then the Gods smiles will give way to howls of laughter... Guess we will wait and see on that one too! :))))

Is this train bound for glory? or is this train bound for a train wreck!... who knows? but lets go find out :)