Monday, May 18, 2009

Tic tic tic....BOOM



Im still having issues with my bank :))
The following is a copy of the email I just sent to my bank!

Why do I share it?....Because its whats going on with me at present :)



Subject: Enough is Enough!
Lisa:
Please read through, there are specific instructions for you at the end of this email.

Ron:
Rightly or wrongly, as the customer service rep' on this issue, you get the brunt of this...

Well, the problem at my end has gone away!

The land owner whom I had deposited money with has returned my money and, I believe, sold his land to someone else (clearly someone working with a bank other than mine) because I couldnt provide the remainder of the money in time...

Ron, you/my bank have made me look like a liar as far as the people in my local community are concerned...THANKYOU VERY MUCH!


I now have a stack of Guatemalan currency here in Guate´, and a Visa card debt there in Canada and I am absolutely not going through all the hastle to take the double exchange rate hits and international transfer fees to return the money to Canada.
I am also completely unable to proceed and I have had to back away from another large financial commitment (land/business purchase) that I was very much hoping to complete...lest I embarrass myself further! I am pretty sure that they will not want to talk with me again.

It has now been four or five months (depending on when you start counting) that I have been trying to get this LoC to happen!
I absolutely defy you to justify to me why it is that I am still waiting!
I have been as patient as I know how. I have pushed this issue with you/my bank as often as possible and I have done everything I could do to help the process as soon as I could. Sadly, I do not believe that the same can honestly be said for your/my banks actions in return.

I have now had enough...
No, you do not have my permission to open yet another account with the bank in my name as a stopgap measure to deal with your/my banks incompetence!
I am pretty sure I will be reducing the number of accounts that I have at TD in the near future rather than increasing them!
Ron, You are hereby dismissed as far as working on any of my banking!


Lisa,
Please provide me with name and direct contact information for Ron´s manager...
Phone number and Email and available hours for contact...ASAP
Please provide me with an alternate mortgage manager and full contact details ASAP.
Please provide the new mortgage manager with the full history of my situation.
Please continue with finalizing whatever remains to be done on the LoC that has been initiated. Lets see if TD can actually get it done shall we?
If you can not comply then please advise me ASAP.

All,
I have a hard time describing the FURY that I currently feel.
I have been trying so very hard not to go down this path but it seems that I now must...
I will be coming back to Vancouver in early to mid July!
When I get there, I GUARANTEE I will be coming in to the bank to "SORT THINGS OUT"!
Make no mistake.... I KEEP MY WORD!
I realize that this is incredibly short notice (a mere 6-8 weeks!) for you there at the bank but I hope that there will be enough time for you to consider the situation... I will leave it to you all to ponder over what you may (or may not) want to do to rectify or assuage the disservice that I feel the bank has done for me!

Sincerely

Grant Else