Thursday, July 22, 2010

A few Pics

Not much goin on, but I figure I should at least post a few pictures to entertain while I spend my time ¨pulling in the miles¨ as I ride along.
Im spending lots of time in my head at the moment as usual :))





Last view of Lake Atitlan as I ride out :)




Bike fully loaded with a guitar and a spare helmet too... Nowhere for a second rider to sit though... Let alone play the guitar as I ride along :))

A recycling program at least partially implemented... Theyve collected the bottles... Now they just need to do something with them all!



Resort city (Acapulco I think)



Pacific coastal fog



Fighting Cock breeding farm

Big sculpture of ¨Dancing Dogs¨

Duck on a Stick :)

Trucks full of mangos



Dodging thunder storms in Northern Mexico



Now thats a set of horns!