Friday, June 13, 2014

I have no Idea where I am

... seriously, whenever I wake up in the morning these days I have to spend quite a few seconds trying to remember where it is that I am.

Its not a mater of which town or even which region, its at the level of "which continent"!
I honestly cant tell if Im in Colombia or Pakistan or Cambodia or Mexico...
Even after Ive woken up and am about my business (usually riding the bike) I find Im constantly "mentally trans-located"... For some reason I frequently think Im in Pakistan which is very weird since Ive only ever been their briefly and it was a mountain region ... and Im currently on the coast here in Tanzania and the whole environment bears no relation whatsoever to the areas of Pakistan that Ive seen... and the people there and here look quite different too.

I don't know that it means anything in particular... its just weird and its getting stronger :)