Friday, September 25, 2009

Rolling Again





Im back on the road again and headed South.

When I started out, I have to admit that I didnt really feel hugely enthused by the prospect of the six months of riding a motorbike, constant road food, and living with absolutely minimal clothing and personal effects, that lays ahead of me.
Its not that surprising really, since I have spent so much of the last two and a half years this way, and Ive also had a very heictic last couple of months of riding as well... I am in fact a bit tired :)

So, when I set out from Vancouver, I was suffering from the "how do you eat an elephant" problem as my good friend Mike would describe it. - Which is to say that I am at the very beginning of a large challenge. And the answer to "how", is that you wont get it done by just sitting there and thinking about the daunting size of your challenge... You will have to start somewhere, and you will then have to just keep going till its done!

So thats what I have done, and now, after two days of riding, Im already back in the "camping and traveling" mind frame, and Im looking forward to the journey again :))