Friday, December 25, 2009

Its Not Official


Christmas morning in Colombia.

I got up and its not that early but there are very few people about - I guess they were drinking or something! :))

Anyway, that means that the kitchen is free - Great :)))
So I set about cutting up and eating the mangos I carefully selected at the little market yesterday (in a rare act of planning ahead).

There were three of them in total (the smaller ones) and I have to say that two out of the three were truly magnificent :)))
The third one is harder to describe, but after careful consideration I feel I must state it as it was... THE ABSOLUTELY BEST MANGO IN THE WORLD TODAY !!!

Yep, other people get "the best mango in the world" on other days and in other places, but today, I got it.... No other mango that will be had today will be that good.
Im sure of it!
It was that good!
I cant prove it of course, because I ate it all and there is none left.
But you cant just make that sort of claim up and publish it!
You know when its real;... And it was REAL!
No doubt what-so-ever!

So, Its not official, but I got the one for today :))))


I wish you all the best in your mango selections for the future...
...Keep at it, The search is worth it :))